Updated: March 26, 2020 at 8:30AM
Resources for Students
- Fr. Jenkins: in-person classes suspended for the remainder of the semester March 18
- VP of Student Affairs Hoffmann Harding: letter regarding residence hall closure March 18
- Associate Provost and Graduate School Dean Carlson: letter to graduate and professional students March 18
- Fr. Jenkins: ND still a community when far apart Video; March 16
- VP of Student Affairs Hoffmann Harding: letter to current students regarding housing March 12
- Father Jenkins: in-person classes suspended, moved online March 11
- Associate Provost and Graduate School Dean Carlson: letter to graduate students March 11
- VP of Student Affairs Hoffmann Harding: letter to current Notre Dame students March 11
- NDI letter to students currently abroad March 11
- Father Jenkins letter to Notre Dame parents March 11
- VP and Associate Provost Pippenger: letter to parents of students abroad March 11
- Message to University community regarding novel coronavirus January 31
- Learning Continuity
- Study Abroad
- Course Materials
- Find online books, journals, and other resources using OneSearch. Students will be prompted to sign-in with their NetID and password when accessing library-licensed materials. Learn more about accessing resources off-campus, and if you experience problems using resources off-campus, please submit a help request.
- View the list of free or expanded content from a variety of academic publishers
- For research help, contact your subject librarian or contact them via chat or by phone.
- Coronavirus Diagnostics: An FAQ
- How Do I Know if I Need to Self Quarantine for COVID-19?: A Guide
University Health Services
- All students, whether on campus or at home, can call UHS for consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 574-631-7497
University Counseling Center
- UCC will remain open for on-campus or local students for walk-in crisis care during regular business hours.
- All students, whether on campus or at home, can call the UCC helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to reach a counselor at 574-631-TALK (8255).
Center for Student Support and Care
- The Center remains available to support students in need. Students who do not already work with a care and wellness consultant and would like assistance getting connected with resources should contact 574-631-7833.
- Campus Ministry
- Office of Residential Life
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-1138
- Graduate School
- Submit a Question to the coronavirus website