Updated: March 25, 2020 at 10:22AM
Resources for Faculty
- Fr. Jenkins: update to faculty and staff regarding suspension of in-person classes March 18
- Fr. Jenkins: ND still a community when far apart Video; March 16
- Provost Burish: Faculty update on COVID-19 March 14
- Father Jenkins: in-person classes suspended, moved online March 11
- Provost Burish: letter to faculty March 11
- Message to University community regarding novel coronavirus January 31
- Coronavirus Diagnostics: An FAQ
University Health Services
- Ph: 574-631-7497
- Consultation 24/7
- Walk-in hours are 8 a.m - 5 p.m. for local students.
- Students with symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath should call before visiting UHS in person.
- Click here for the most up-to-date hours and information.
University Counseling Center 24/7 Helpline
- Ph: 574-631-TALK (8255)
Care and Wellness Consultants
- Ph: 574-631-7833
McWell Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Ph: 574-631-7970
- Twitter: @McWellND
- Campus Ministry
- Need to Talk Virtual Appointments
- Ph: 574-631-8508
- Sara Bea Accessibility Center
- Visit the Sara Bea website for more information regarding Online Instruction and Accommodations.
- University Health Services